Wednesday 6 June 2012

Collection 2000 Lasting ColourGel Liner (Gold)


This review is for the new gel liner by Collection 2000 in the Gold shade  ...

At first I thought maybe it would come out a nice bright yellow/gold but on application the colour payoff really isnt that great *sigh* I dont know why I was expecting to be wowed?! It just looked so good in the packagin even the colour looked vibrant when I opened it up... The brush I have to say is quite useless, its cute, but useless...and quite fidly for my fat fingers... below is a picture of how it looks on my eyes, there was no flash used, and it was taken with natural daylight... 


As you can see, the colour isnt very vivid, which is good if you are not expecting or do not want something bright, but in my case I was hoping the gold would really show, in fact judging by how it looks in the pot, I was expecting for it to show up more of a yellow tone... this is great if you want something subtle, and I think it would be great used as a base to then maybe apply some gold or yellow pigment over it.


If I had to give this a mark out of 10, I would give it a 7.5

although the colour payoff was disapponting, I have to admit that it is long lasting, I wore this the whole day without it smudging or fading.

I would love to try the teal color and as the gel liners are reasonably priced I think I will probably go get one in the next few days....

These gel liners can be bought from Superdrug.com or at your local Superdrug at a cost of £4.99 each.

Have any of you tried these gel liners??? if so what did you think??? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...